Various Administrative Training and Workshop of Medical Officers and Programme Officers, which is going as and when decided by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, GoWB.
All types of inservice Training have a proper utility for the medical personnel and officials working under different Institutions of the Govt. of West Bengal. Induction Training has been made a must for all M.O.s, of WBHS cadres etc. Who acquire greater aptitude in delivering their day to day functioning in their respective field of activities. Teachers’ Training had an applied importance which includes inputs on advanced teaching methods, Communication Skill, development of Clinical Skill, various evaluation methodologies, scanning of medical literatures so on so forth. Administrative & Financial Skill Training increases the knowledge of different policies those are being framed by the Govt. from time to time , issuing of different circulars, budget matters, fund management etc. Through supervision & monitoring, TOT on SAB related inputs the infant mortality rates are being reduced significantly in the State of West Bengal and has been occupying a better position amongst all other states in the country. From the Standard Treatment Guideline the following benefits we can derive :--
- It is a grass root level health care facilities. It facilitates and develops a report between clients and attending medical officials and personnel in a primary level facilities.
- Prescription writing and OPD tickets are developed.
- Infection management is developed.
- Essential drug list for the different stream are developed.
- List of medicine and kits for different trays are arranged logically in queue and many other problems are being addressed through this projects etc.